About EnMass Energy:
EnMass Energy is a tech-enabled commodity brokerage and end-to-end marketplace solution for energy projects sourcing unconventional fuel sources. Our software platform leverages proprietary waste management, agricultural, commercial, industrial, and retail market information to empower energy project developers, operators, and investors to procure waste commodities and manage waste-to-energy supply chains. We are constantly improving our tools and technologies to deliver high quality, actionable operational guidance and procurement strategy, as well as the associated impacts on energy supply chains. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to an unconventional market, utilizing disparate and seemingly disconnected data sources, and working with large and interconnected software ecosystems to unlock wide ranging opportunities in the circular economy – join our team.
About our team:
EnMass Energy needs experienced, cross-functional team members to help us achieve our mission – connecting any type of waste commodity to any type of energy project. We are a pragmatic, data-driven team comfortable using industry standard software techniques on new and non-traditional data sets and operational use-cases. We build systems that create entirely new commodity markets, connect suppliers with our projects, and optimize every step of the process with digital efficiencies. As the data gets bigger, our systems need to get better and faster. That’s where you come in.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love and will fundamentally change the renewable energy industry. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Our teams work in an initiative-based style that allows our teams to be fast and collaborative across our Product and Engineering teams. You’ll work closely with the executive and software teams so you’re able to gain first-hand knowledge of our vision and influence the roadmap into the future.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals
- Maintain and update existing features
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
What you’ll have:
- 3+ years of experience in software product management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Previous experience as a Lead Fullstack Developer
- Working with our stack or similar (Python, PostgreSQL, Django, Android Mobile)
- Familiarity with agile methodology and Scrum master role
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Any understanding of or experience with renewable energy, logistics, transport management systems, or supply chains is a plus
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
About our culture:
We believe a circular economy and energy system is the most impactful solution to climate change. That’s why it’s our mission to make waste-to-energy and waste-to-value projects easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the EnMass Energy Waste2X Platform – a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. EnMass Energy today connects thousands of clients and suppliers across multiple countries. Started in 2015, we’re backed by a number of big players in the industry, including Cox Enterprises and Techstars.
Worried about not having any experience with Waste to Energy or Renewable Energy?
Don’t be! We’re building the first of its kind software platform for waste-to-energy. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the renewable energy industry forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation.